As a member of the Connecticut College Arboretum, you support 750 acres of cultivated gardens, natural areas and conservation land; and our mission of teaching, research, conservation, collections, stewarship of cultural resources, public education and recreation.
As an Arboretum member of any level you will receive:
- Discounted or Free Program Registration Rates (see programs and activities)
- Complimentary copies of new Arboretum bulletins and Annual Reports as they are published.
- 40% discount on all Arboretum publications.
- Invitation to Annual Friends Celebration.
- Free admission and/or additional benefits at over 320 gardens as part of the American Horticultural Society's Reciprocal Admissions Program.
* One free private tour per year is a benefit of membership for garden clubs and others who join the non-profit organization category.
How to apply for/renew membership
1. Use our convenient and secure online membership form to pay by credit card.
2. Membership categories are listed below.
3. To pay by check, print and fill out the Arboretum Membership Form or send us the following information:
- name, address, email, and phone number
- membership category you would like
- comments and/or special interests
Make checks payable to "Connecticut College Arboretum" and mail to:
The Connecticut College Arboretum
Box 5201, Connecticut College
270 Mohegan Avenue
New London, CT 06320-9913
For further membership information, call 860-439-5020.
$45 Organization (non-profit)
**Any gift to Connecticut College, a 501c(3) charitable organization, is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.